We at Green Rides take immense pride in the fluidity of our booking and after sales system. Our aim is to make every stage of your holiday an enjoyable and rewarding experience. This extends from the moment you book to the time spent at the resort and beyond through the after-sales care you receive. We promise to go the extra mile to ensure that everything associated with your booking is handled efficiently and as simply as humanly possible.
Here’s how it works:
- You make an enquiry
- We make contact and discuss the quote
- We email you a detailed quotation
- You agree the price and confirm your wish to make a booking
- We take our 1st £250 deposit over the phone to lock the week
- We then email you the 2nd and main deposit payment document, payable via transfer
- You make your deposit payment
- We acknowledge receipt of payment by email, confirm your booking & provide you with a unique Green Rides login reference
- Your login reference allows you to access your holiday file at any time
- The payment of your balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure
- You depart for a memorable & enjoyable holiday experience
As stated above, you will be provided with unique login details allowing you to access your booking through our website where you will be able to change, amend and complete your individual details.
Before the 8 week mark, you will receive an automatically generated reminder and receipt once your payment has been completed.
Our in-house sales team will be in contact after your reservation to discuss ski hire, ski school, transfers, ski passes and any other requirements you may have.
Let it snow!